Saturday, January 24, 2009

ⒷⒶⒷⓎ


I've been blessed with some amazing people in my life. My wonderful neighbor made me a sling for Hunter that matches his nursery. A friend down the street left a huge bag of boy clothes on my front porch on Christmas Eve. I thought Santa Claus came early. I don't think I will have to buy any clothes until Hunter is at least 6 months old. My bestie bought me a box of diapers that is a 216ct, along with various things from my Babies'R'us Registry. When I was beginning to think no one was listening or no one really cared, I was proven wrong. God opened my eyes. He has shown me that through the darkness there is light. It just might be hard to see sometimes - especially when I'm being hormonal.

There are still things we need, but I'm not worried about it anymore. It will be provided in some way. We have a list ourselves of items we plan on buying. I know of a few people who have told me they are buying things. I still am sticking to the "What do you need?" - "Diapers" answer. I can always use diapers. I just got sick and tired of people constantly putting out unwanted, mean comments about my registries. They need to remember that I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything. I'm just asking for contributions if people want to give. Having a baby is expensive!

The picture above is of the crib bed set we plan on buying. We are getting all the pieces except the window valance and the diaper stacker. I already have a diaper stacker - the Munchkins one. I used it with Cali. It's bigger and holds more than just diapers. I plan on buying some chocolate brown curtains for the window. My mom has been looking for a chocolate brown rug or a "bear" skin rug. I've seen those kind of rugs in either Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop magazines. We still need to get a dresser, changing table (which converts into a bookcase - I like more for my money), and we found a mattress we like at Walmart. Just check out the registries!

No comments: